To purchase a 1971 membership please click here!
We invite JLBR members, friends, and supporters to join the 1971 Society as a new Society member or renewing Society member, for an honorary sponsorship that will further opportunity and growth within our community.
Your support makes it possible for us to improve our community by securing funding needed to execute JLBR projects that greatly impact children, other nonprofits, and the lives of countless women. Your support makes it possible for us to sponsor and celebrate all of the nominees that make a difference in our community with their hard work.
The 1971 Society commemorates the Founding Year of the Junior League of Boca Raton. As an honorary member, your contribution will continue to the improve the lives of women and children throughout our area. You will also contribute to the cumulative support of WVOY nominees through the 1971 Society Sponsorship.
The 1971 Society membership includes the following benefits and recognition:
• 1971 Society Kick-Off hosted by Sarah Doyle
• WVOY Kick-Off hosted by the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation and Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute
• Reception hosted by Sklar
• Exclusive shopping event at The Boca Raton
• WVOY Wrap-Up Party hosted by Nikki Stelzer at The Delray Beach Club
Additional Benefits Include:
• Presenting Sponsor Recognition in A/V presentation at luncheon
• Presenting Sponsor Recognition on WVOY Invitation and program book
• Presenting Sponsor Recognition on JLBR website and social media feeds
• Advance purchase discount on WVOY tickets
Membership to join is $500.
Membership to renew is $360 or you may choose to renew for $500 to better support this great mission.
Membership is non-refundable and does not include entrance to the WVOY Luncheon. Stay tuned for future e-mails containing 1971 Society pre-event details.
The 1971 Society Chair,